DRAIN CHURCH OF CHRIST
2ND & D STREET
P. O. BOX 13
DRAIN, OR 97435
1910 view from the back 1940 view from intersection
( Note Perkins Hotel where the parking lot is now )
1883 The original Church Building was completed.
1915 The auditorium was expanded on the south side and the steeple was moved from
the original building to it's present location on the bell tower.
1924 Classrooms were added to the back of the building.
1927 The basement was completed.
1956 Classrooms, one upstairs and one in the basement, were added on the S.W. corner.
1996 The auditorium was expanded and classrooms added on the north side.
2005 The annex building was comleted accross the street.
2008-2014 Justin McMurdie
1994-2008 Danny Harrod
1956-1994 Delbert White
The links below include information about ministers prior to 1956